Quote – “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- The State University of New York College at Buffalo – B.S., Business Administration, Management and Operations
- The American College – Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- 2016 Annuity Commissions Leader – MassMutual Financial Group New York State
- 2010 WNY Rookie Panel Inductee – National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- 2009 Rookie of the Year – MassMutual Financial Group New York State
- Outstanding Community Service Award – SUNY College at Buffalo
Professional Associations – AAJ, NYSTLA, and NJAJ. Formerly PAJ and Injury Board
- Volunteer Speaker – End Distracted Driving (EndDD.org)
- Volunteer – American Association for Justice (AAJ.org)
- Baltimore Habitat for Humanity (2014), Montreal Centre Communautaire Tyndale St-Georges (2015), Boca Raton Helping Hands (2016), Los Angeles Food Bank (2016), Buffalo Ronald McDonald House (2017)
Ryan Collins has spent the last decade of his career paving a successful path toward supporting people within the financial and settlement planning spaces. Having been brought up in a family largely made up of personal injury attorneys, he has learned first-hand the significance of promoting a fair and effective justice system for the people. And by doing so, helping to create for them a better quality of life. His personal and professional experiences have not only enabled him to effectively and expertly represent his clients but to do so with a great deal of empathy and compassion.
Ryan has vast experience assisting individuals with all aspects of their financial picture. His focus and knowledge have helped to assist individuals who have accumulated wealth over the years, or who have acquired sudden wealth as the result of a personal physical injury. As Director of Wealth Management at his previous firm, Ryan also has a unique skill set to assist individuals with Estate, Trust, and Retirement planning needs.
Following a brief stint playing basketball for Hobart College, Ryan graduated with honors from The State University of New York College at Buffalo with a B.S. in Business Administration. After college, Ryan also acquired his Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) designation from The American College. He holds his NY Life, Accident and Health License, as well as his Investment Adviser Representative license, Series 65.
His experience has allowed him to consult on and provide solutions for settlements in excess of $2.5 Billion, including multiple Mass Torts inclusive of but not limited to Deepwater Horizon (BP), Beirut, ASR, TVM, TALC, IVC Filter, and Wisconsin Lead. Most importantly, he helps trial lawyers and injured plaintiffs transition from litigation to living.
In his spare time, Ryan enjoys golfing and exploring the resurgence of the old industrial city on the waters of Lake Erie. He is proud to call the city of Buffalo, New York his home.